We want to help you get into the best shape of your life by this summer. Starting April 6th we will be leading an 8 Week Challenge for students to get into amazing shape, learn how to eat the right foods, and to develop healthy living habits all in time for summer 2014! This is not a fad diet, nor is it a temporary challenge. We are going to show you how to MAINTAIN a healthy lifestyle, body, and diet. This challenge is free to all BFF students who currently have a pricing option with us. Here's what will be included in this 8 week roadmap to a healthier, stronger YOU:
- The workouts you need to meet your goals (do you want to have more energy, have a more sculpted figure, lose weight, or feel better in general?)
- Meal plans/healthy recipes/nutrition counseling
- Monitoring your progress weekly
- Before/after measurements and pictures
Get access to the BFF Sculpted by Summer Facebook group (for daily health tips, recipes, motivation, and moral support!)
- Prizes for challenge winners:
- Most dedicated (the person who comes to the most fitness-based classes within the 8 weeks): FREE personal training session with the instructor of your choice
- Most enthusiastic: 1st class FREE class passes for 5 of your friends!
- Most Inches lost: FREE One Month Membership (unlimited classes)
- Most Weight lost: FREE 5 Class Punch Card (silks + fitness classes)
- Winners will be announced at our first "BFF NIGHT OUT" at a local restaurant of our choosing to celebrate all of your victories in health & wellness
Come to the gym on Sunday April 6th 2014 anytime between 12-2pm to get your measurements, weight, and before pictures taken. During that time we will also be discussing your specific goals and giving you a fitness assessment so we can easily track your progress. Mandy, our YogaSculpt instructor, is a certified Nutrition and Wellness Counselor and will be offering some great insight into nutrition & wellness for each of you as well. If you do not come to the Sculpted by Summer launch at the gym on April 6th, you will not be able to participate in the challenge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
We want to help you become the most beautiful you, inside and out. Join us in the journey to fitness and self love.
Stay Fit and In Flight,